TRAXXAS TRX4 CHEVROLET BLAZER
Introduced in 1969, the Chevrolet Blazer was General Motors’ two-door entry into the booming sport utility market. Its shorter wheelbase and capable suspension instantly made it a favorite in the 4X4 world, earning the love of enthusiasts and collectors. Traxxas honors the rich history of the Blazer with this beautifully detailed reproduction of the 1979 K5 Blazer built on the renowned TRX-4 chassis. Outfitted with replica Rally wheels, a highly detailed chrome grill, and a full complement of scale details, the TRX-4 Blazer combines the iconic style of the Blazer with toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
MODEL 82076-4: TRX-4 Scale and Trail™ Crawler with Blazer Body: 1/10 Scale 4X4 Trail Truck, Fully-Assembled, Waterproof electronics, Ready-To-Drive®, with TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel Radio System, XL-5 HV Speed Control, High/Low Transmission, Remote Locking Differentials, and painted body.
- TRX-4, Ready-To-Race® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
- Batteries: TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4–7 cell) and LiPo (2s–3s) batteries.
- 4 AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.